BPM Software Suites – what are your ideal requirements?
The technology enablement of business processes provides some of the greatest benefits to BPM – from process design to real-time monitoring.
Come join us for an engaging and informative evening to discuss everything you wanted to know about BPM Suites (BPMS) but were afraid to ask!
Session details being finalised – check back for updates.
HP have confirmed that they will be hosting the next BPMlink event in their excellent ‘experience centre’ which will be available for attendees to browse and experience.
SESSIONS will include a case study and topics including:
- Should BPMS support BPMN, BPEL – or is this irrelevant.
- Should there be a standard set of integration modules out of the box.
- What BPM (as a discipline) tools and methods should be supported in a BPM software suite.
- Do BPM Suites atually support the “BPM Discipline” throughout the organization – and should they?
What questions would you like answered?
Please join us and share with your colleagues in an engaging, informative, fun evening of networking and discussion on all things related to process and change management.
“The Experience Centre”
Level 2 of 234 Collins Street, MELBOURNE
* Light refreshments (food and drink) will be provided
RSVP by Friday 17th June 2016
RSVP by emailing your name, organisation, and contact details to email@example.com
NOTE: RSVPs are required for entry (see Security below) and to assist with catering.
As this is an after hours event, security will be on duty, and an attendance list will be marked off so RSVPs are mandatory.
Tuesday 21st June 2016 – 5:00pm to 8:00pm